Feb 27, 2009

Caught in the middle



So i've been having some issues for the last few days, going to the bathroom a lot, some weird discomfort down in the happy places...stuff like that.

This morning I finally went to the doctor and after trying to fit the contents of my bladder into a thimble and the the indescribable joy of a Prostate exam, the doctor informed me that I have a Prostate infection.

Puzzled I asked the doctor what would cause such a condition. The doctor asked about the nature of what I do and I informed him that I spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer. To which the good doctor responded...

"Prostate infections are quite common in middle aged men who spend a lot of time sitting"

I almost fell off my chair. Not because my rear end was still throbbing from it's latex clad digit violation. But rather beacause he lumped me in with people who are middle aged!!!!!I'm 35 for goodness sake!!!

No either I am seriously kidding myself or Dr. Digit was a bit liberal with the age range associated with middle age.

Right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment