Jan 4, 2009

2008

Tomorrow for me marks the unofficial beginning of 2008. It's the day when most of the world myself included returns to work with no remaining vacation days and about 10 pounds of new body fat. 2008 was a rotten year for reasons I have no intention of divulging just yet (2006 and 2007 were mostly crap too thanks too some weird health goings on) I would say overall that during 2008's "excrement" storm however I have learned the most. Here's the top 10 things I've learned in no specific order...

#1. Nothing in life is guaranteed.
#2. People lie (mostly because they're hurt or scared).
#3. Angels DO exist (usually in the form of people).
#4. The single most important thing in the world is people.
#5. The 2 most important people in my world are the 2 I helped create.
#6. Tomorrow is always a much different place than today.
#7. People you think you know better than anyone can still blow your socks off (in a good way).
#8. God's plans for my life cannot be hindered (I've just realized that his plans and mine may well be world's apart)
#9. I absolutely love architecture.
#10. Chips, Salsa and Beer is a great dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment