Jan 26, 2009

And that was Monday

• Tired. Drained.

• Had another big legal pow wow today as part of this ongoing mess. Realizing that the road between what is "right" and what is necessary is a very hard one to travel.

• Talked to my son on the phone who invited me to listen on the phone while he did #2. Really. I thought it was hilarious. Hs mother thought otherwise.

• It's freezing here in Texas and raining. There's a threat of it cooling down even more and leading to an ice storm. Texas is ill prepared to say the least for winter weather and it's safest to stay off the roads completely. Too many large SUV's who think they're invincible. I'm really trying hard not to use the phrase "soccer moms" here!

• Drinking a Michelob Ultra, my beer of choice. And it's healthy. Right?

• My son had communion for the first time at church last night. He called me (and the rest of the world) to tell me and explain what it all meant. He's awesome.

• I LOVE my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment